In this article, it shows how to notify a user on the screen in PowerApps.
Notify Messages in Power Apps:
In PowerApps, we create customized forms, Apps to our business need.
We might have come across a situation like notify the user about various things happening through the User Interface.
To Achieve this type of situation,
PowerApps provided a function called “Notify”
Syntax: Notify (“Message”, [NotificationType], [Time])
There are four types in Notification:
Here time is optional to show our message in particular seconds.
Steps to Create notification in PowerApps:
- Create a Canvas App in PowerApps.
- Then create a button on the screen in PowerApps.
Here, I have created a button, need to write formula on Onselect Property of a button.
Below image shows NotificationType.Information:
- Need to write formula on Onselect Property of a button to show Success.
Below image shows NotificationType.Success:
- Here, need to write formula on Onselect Property of a button.
Below image shows NotificationType.Error:
- Need to write formula on Onselect Property of a button.
Below image shows NotificationType.Warning:
This is the process to show notification types of messages with different background colours in PowerApps.
Contact for further details:
Sai Mounika Gunisetty
Analyst-Data Visualization -Analytics